Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's official...

Well, it's official...Brad and Angelina have agreed to sell exclusive photos of their newest additions -- Knox and Vivienn -- to People Magazine here in the U.S., as well as London-based Hello! Magazine. They will reportedly receive $14 MILLION DOLLARS for said photos, which will debut in People on Monday (with an alleged sneak peak on their website Sunday night). I know some people find this controversial, believing that celebrities are exploiting or "pimping out" their kids. I personally am not the least bit bothered by this. In this case, "Brangelina" is donating all the money to charity, which is pretty darn respectable if you ask me. But honestly, I wouldn't care what they did with the money. The bottom line is that people are dying to see these pics, and it's inevitable that the paparazzi would be hunting these kids down if the Jolie-Pitts didn't release the pics like they're doing. I see nothing wrong with this.

My only question is this: How can I get Brad and Angelina to adopt me? I'm tired of being poor! :)

No comments: