Monday, August 11, 2008

New job

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, but I haven't really done or seen anything worth writing about. I'll try and get better at that! One thing that could be considered noteworthy is that I start a new part-time job this afternoon. It's with a property management company, and I'll be working in the office Monday through Friday from 1-5pm. It's definitely not my ideal job, and the pay isn't very good either, but it's something, right? Hopefully, if nothing else, it'll help my sanity. In addition to the 4 hours in the office each afternoon, I'm told there will be opportunities for me to make money doing property inspections and such. We'll see how it goes...Wish me luck!

Have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Good Luck! Glad you found something!

cami said...

Thanks Shawna! Hope all is well with you too! :)