Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!!!

Today is my parents' 35th Wedding Anniversary, so I'd like to send them a big shout out...I'm so proud of you guys, and I love you sooooooooooo much!

For fun, here's their wedding photo (and remember this was the 70s, people!)...

And here's a couple pics from their vow renewal ceremony (around 93')...



I now realize that we don't have any recent family photos or photos of just Mom and Dad, so that's going to have to change the next time I go home. Even though money is super tight right now, I'm really hoping to make it home for Christmas this year. Regardless of when I make it back, we ARE going to get some nice updated pics taken!

Anyhow, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MOM AND DAD! You are the most amazing parents anyone could ever hope for! Big hugs and kisses, and many happy years to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW CJ,
YOU MUST OF REALLY DUG FOR THE WEDDING PICTURE. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE NICE SURPRISE!! WE HAVE A COUPLE OF PRETTY AMAZING KIDS TOO!!
LOVE YOU,
ALWAYS
MOM