Saturday, August 2, 2008

Nature Park

After spending the morning thoroughly cleaning my kitchen appliances, I showered and got dressed for the day. But Eric wanted to be lazy and I couldn't think of anything to do, so we sat around and watched TV for a couple hours. By late afternoon, Eric could tell I was bored and getting restless, so he suggested stopping by Jamba Juice for a drink (I opted for a blue raspberry Snoasis treat instead -- yum!) and then heading to the Nature Park. We grabbed some old bread from the pantry, so we could feed the ducks, and then we headed out. Here are a few pics of the excitement. :)
When we pulled up in my Jeep, the ducks tried to get as far away from us as they could...
But when they realized we had bread, they decided to come and say hi.
Eric telling the ducks "no more!", after we ran out of bread...

And here I am posing for a photo opp...

And last but not least, after we ran out of bread, this mother duck and her babies appeared.

No comments: