Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekly recap

This last week was fairly uneventful, so I don't have much to post. Here's a quick recap of my week:

* cleaned a dirty, ant-infested apartment

* worked my part-time job, tried to enjoy it but didn't

* lost another 3.5 lbs.

* went to Old Navy's one day denim sale on Saturday to buy a couple new pair of jeans...This was the first time in a very long time that I had a pleasant experience, rather than leaving the dressing room in tears! :)

* went to the lake to relax in the sun and swim on Sunday

* realized that many of the people I care deeply about are struggling with various challenges -- one lost someone they were close to, one found out they were losing their house due to the economy, one found out their best friend stole something and kept it from them, one has a son who was arrested and is sitting in jail...My heart goes out to each of you! Stay strong, and know things will get better!

* 5-7 mile evening bike rides

* watched a lot of Olympics on TV

Aren't you jealous of my exciting life???

No comments: