Thursday, August 14, 2008

******BREAKING NEWS********

This just in...

I've met my original weight loss goal of 30 lbs as of this morning! I don't mean to toot my own horn here -- wait a minute, yes I do! :) I don't often think or say nice things about myself, but I am truly proud of myself for working so hard to get to this milestone. Thank you to everyone who has offered words of encouragement along the way!

I am now setting a second goal to lose an additional 20 pounds, which I hope to accomplish by Thanksgiving. It is getting harder to lose the weight as quickly now, but I am more determined than ever to check this next goal off the list in a couple months. Woohoo!

5 comments:

Wilder Family said...

Wait to go Cami!!! You deserve to toot your own horn once in awhile, and I think this is definately one of those times!

cami said...

Thanks so much, Jenny! Hope all is well with you, Mike and the kiddos. We'll have to get together sometime while it's still decent outside...Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T EXPRESS ENOUGH HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU. I KNOW THAT YOU CAN AND WILL HIT YOUR NEXT GOAL AND I WILL BE HERE CHEERING AND PRAISING YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
I LOVE YOU!!
ALWAYS,
MOM
P.S. YOU ARE PERFECT TO ME ALWAYS, NO MATTER WHAT YOU WEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cami said...

Aww, thanks mama! Love you!

Anonymous said...

There's a cool Web site to assist with weight loss and fitness goals - www.sparkpeople.com Check it out, Angela & Christina swear by it. ~ Uncle Mu