Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Alas -- I'm a blogger!

Well it's official. I've finally entered the blogging world -- or at least finally decided to create my own blog, instead of just being a blog-stalker. For a while I figured it was silly to have a blog since I'm not married and don't yet have kids...That's what most people seem to use this for -- sharing pics and updates on their bundles of joy. But I figured that since I have a lot to say (as most of you already know!), why not use this as a method to speak my mind. I'll also share pics and happenings in my life, but I want to warn you that I will probably post my insane opinions more than anything. If you can handle that, feel free to stop by and visit my blog anytime. I look forward to creating some entertainment for you! :p

No comments: