Sunday, November 30, 2008

Uneventful weekend

I wish I had something fun to share with you, but other than changing my blog background, watching TV and surfing the web, I didn't do anything this weekend. Instead of getting over my week long cold, it got worse. I ended up going to an urgent care on Friday, where I learned that I have an upper respiratory infection (I guess that's fancy wording for a cold) and bronchitis. I was given a high dosage of steroids and sent home with two prescriptions -- one for an overpriced nasal spray and one for a yucky cough medicine with codeine. Because I'm so annoyed about still being sick, I've been diligent about taking my medicine and done virtually nothing but rested. At least I got to watch football today, and despite how pitiful they played, my Colts won (woot woot!). I can't say I was pleased with their performance, but hey, a win is a win. There were quite a few close games today, which keeps things interesting I suppose. Now I'm just sitting here waiting until I can shove another dose of crappy cough medicine down my throat before I head to bed...can't do that until midnight though. Good times.

Well I better sign off before I bore you to death. I hope you had a much more fun-filled weekend than I did. :)

1 comment:

Cari or Mitch Johnson said...

Cami,
It was greato to find your blog and catch up a little bit. I will definately add you to my contacts. Send me your address so I can send you a Christmas card.
mitchjohnsonfamily@yahoo.com