Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Siblings...

For those of you who don't already know, I have one real brother and 4 other "siblings". I've posted a pic of my brother and his kiddos before, but I thought you might want to see the others too. There's Angel (half St Bernard, half Rottweiler - age 5), Chubbs (St Bernard, rescued from a really bad life, age 4), Chy-Anne (St Bernard, just rescued from a really bad life, age 2), and Sassi (St Bernard, spoiled rotten, age 1). They're all so spoiled already, but they seem to enjoy the extra attention they're getting from me!

ANGEL

CHUBBS

CHY-ANNE

SASSI (2 PICS)

DAD WITH HIS BIG BABIES (2 PICS)

1 comment:

Wilder Family said...

I love those dogs!! They are so cute! I just want to squeeze their ears...also congrats on the weight loss! that is great.