Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mission accomplished!

I stepped on the scale this morning and found that I have now lost 50 pounds! I can't even tell you how excited I am and how accomplished I feel! I'm now in a healthy weight range, according to the ideal body weight charts, and that's a huge sense of relief for me. I still plan to lose another 15 pounds by my birthday in February, and I'll continue exercising to tone and maintain my weight going forward. I'll be taking and posting some new pics soon.

And if I needed another reason to smile, I got to spend Friday and Saturday night with my brother and his kiddos, and got to see my best friend today. It's so great to be able to spend time with them again. I'm so thankful for my family and friends!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: