Sunday, September 7, 2008

Update

I apologize to those of you who actually stop by to read my oh so exciting blog and have been left wondering why there haven't been any posts for two whole weeks. To be honest, I've been dealing with some difficult issues, and I didn't want to post a bunch of negative stuff on here. I won't go into a lot of detail at this point, but Eric and I are trying to make some important decisions about our relationship. The majority of our issues are due to the fact that I REALLY don't like living in Rexburg, ID, while he's content here. I feel like I've given it an honest chance here over the last 16 months, and my feelings of wanting to leave have only gotten stronger. But unfortunately money is really tight due to the lack of opportunities here, so moving doesn't seem to be an option at this point. I've realized that I'm not okay with working a crappy, low-paying job, when I know I can handle so much more. I'm determined to find something that gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment again, and I just haven't been able to find that here. I'm not sure what we're going to do yet, but as you can imagine, having invested over 7 1/2 years in this relationship makes this an extremely difficult decision. Regardless of the hurt and anger, we love each other very much and want to explore every option before calling it quits altogether. Please keep us in your thoughts and/or prayers.

I'll try and get back to my regular posts this week...I hope you have an amazing week!

No comments: