Sunday, September 7, 2008

Football season is here!!!

Despite my less than chipper mood lately, one thing I'm super excited about is the arrival of the NFL FOOTBALL SEASON! I've become a bigger football fan over the last few years, and I can't wait to see what this year's teams will do. For those of you who don't already know about my obsession, I'm a huge Indianapolis Colts fan. Peyton Manning is my god! Okay, maybe that's a bit much, but you get the point. I'm also still gloating about the Giants beating the Patriots in last year's Super Bowl, as I can't resist another Manning brother! And of course, there's always a little tension in our household when the Colts and Chargers play...Eric loves the Chargers. We can definitely expect some trash talk during week 12! lol

GO COLTS! Beat da Bears!

One side note...I dug out my Colts tee shirt today, and I guess I hadn't realized how huge it would be on me now that I'm down 35 pounds...If anyone hears of any good NFL apparel deals, please let me know! :)

2 comments:

Wilder Family said...

Hey Cami..Sorry to hear you haven't been having the happiest times right now. Remember if you need to get out or talk to someone, I am always here!

cami said...

Thanks Jenny...I really appreciate that! Hope you're doing good!