Saturday, March 28, 2009

High School Friends Reunited

Last weekend I met up with more old friends, most of whom I hadn't seen in over ten years, and it was a blast! It's funny to think we've been out of school so long, because most of us still look about the same (other than maybe a few extra pounds! lol). We got together at B-Dubs (BW3s), and throughout the night there were probably about 20 people who joined in the fun. Here are a few pics...

Me, Jessie and Shawna
an action shot of me laughing, which isn't so cute (lol!) -- and my friend Jeremy
Jess, Shawna, Jeremy, Angie, Sarah, Shannon and me kneeling on a stool in the back :)


weird bright lighting on this one?!
It's fun to get together as adults and see what everyone's been up to all these years. Even though I'm not sure Ohio is the place for me, I'm really enjoying visiting with old friends and meeting some new ones along the way. I'm getting out and enjoying life much more than I had in a long time, and that's a great thing!

No comments: