Monday, June 29, 2009

playing catch up...lots of pics!

Okay, so I'm not really sure why I haven't found the time to update my blog since March, but I obviously haven't. So to make it up to the three of you who actually read this, I will overload you with pics from the last few months... :)

here's me and one of my best friends, shawna, hangin out a couple weeks ago...in case you're wondering what's with the beads, there was a dj passing out beads and prizes that night
this is me and one of my oldest friends, sarah, at our friend latia's wedding reception
on june 20th
here's shawna, me and sarah at the reception...
and here's me with the beautiful bride, latia, and sarah at the reception...

this pic was taken at shawna's surprise 30th b-day party (bbq at her house) in may...i graduated high school with all of these girls. it was fun to see them all!

here's shawna, me and latia at club lux in akron for latia's bachelorette party...

shawna, sarah and me at the hotel before the limo picked us up for the bachelorette party festivities...

this is a random pic of me and sarah one night in may...

here's another pic of me and sarah hanging out at a friend's house after watching a cavs game...

and another of me and sarah...at 3 amigos dance club...

me and shawna at 3 amigos...

me and latia at leroys before going dancing at 3 amigos...

me and shawna at leroys...

sarah, me and shawna at leroys before heading to the dance club...
shawna, sarah and me at 3 amigos...

me and latia at the orrville vfw...this was at shawna's mom's surprise 50th party...lots of fun!

me and sarah at the surprise party...

me, shawna and sarah at the party...
Well, I hope you've gotten your fix of smiling pics of me lol. As you can tell, I'm having a lot of fun hanging out with old friends, making new friends, and just experiencing life for the time being. I'm working a lot lately, and it can be quite exhausting and stressful, but I'm feeling grateful to have a job right now. I haven't lost any more weight, but I haven't gained either, so I'm not upset. I do still hope to lose another 15 lbs, but until life slows down and allows me a more flexible schedule again, I'll have to be content with maintaining my weight. I still workout daily and stay very active, so it's not as though I'm slacking!
In other news, my best friend Michelle is expecting her 4th child -- finally a GIRL! -- and I couldn't be happier for her!!! I'm excited to know that I'll be here when she's born in October. Our schedules have been crazy lately, and we're sad to not be able to spend a lot of time together, but I'm hoping that changes soon. Hopefully I'll have some pics of her and I to post soon.
Well, I need to get to bed, so I'll stop blabbing for now. I'll try not to make it another 3 months before posting again! :)

2 comments:

Bambi/Mom said...

I can't be happier for you that you are getting to experience most of the things you never had a chance to do when you first got out of school. And I couldn't be prouder of my beautiful daughter who has brightened both mine and your dads life since you have been back. I Love You Cami!!!

cami said...

Thnx Mom, I love you too!