Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sad day...

As you know, I'm a huge Indianapolis Colts fan. And I was so excited for the start of the playoffs, the first game being last night against San Diego. I was proudly sporting my new Peyton Manning jersey, drinking from one of my Colts cups, and chilling with my cozy Colts blanket. Although I fully expected it to be a close match up throughout, I was so ready to see an Indy win. But unfortunately just as anything else in life, things don't always go as we want them to. While it was a very close game up to the end (tied at 17), the Colts defense couldn't hang on, and the Chargers took the win minutes into OT. I admit that I was pretty disappointed and wanted to curse my team. But after I mellowed out, I realized that it could have been worse...I could have been a Browns fan. Ugh. Or a Lions fan. Double ugh. So while I'm bummed that the season is now over for my beloved Colts, I'm proud at how well they did this year. Finishing with a 12-4 record is anything but bad. And I'm still very proud to sport my Manning jersey, considering he's now a three time MVP. For entertainment purposes, here are a couple pics of me in my jersey before the game...




No comments: