Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Adorable Monster Pumpkins

I am in love with these monster pumpkins! Check em' out...

http://www.bhg.com/holidays/halloween/pumpkin-carving/monster-pumpkins/

Every year since Eric and I got together, we've carved pumpkins for Halloween. I guess you could call it a tradition in our household, and we both really enjoy scoping out the coolest carving designs and creating our masterpieces. :) I'm sure this year will be no different, but I'm really hoping to try out these monster pumpkins instead of carving the usual ghoulish designs.

If you decide to try these, I'd love to see pics of how they turn out. And if I can afford to make these, I'll definitely post some pics too.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

thanks cami!! owen thinks she's cute, i think he likes her. how are you holding up in rexburg? if you ever escape rexburg and end up out this way you are welcome to stay with us! hope all is well.